Monday, May 3, 2010

Rhymes With Log...



This day has been looming in the back of our minds for weeks now: David is leaving.   That’s right, our tech support is going to work in California for the summer, which means that we are going to have to outsource to the West Coast for our technology issues from now on. 



On a happier note, we have received some pictures.  On the left is David.  Where would we be without David?  Susan strikes a pose on the right.  No, not my mom, the other Susan. She is modeling the Argyle Tote Bag in Candy. So fabulous!


The next is my mom’s friend Robin, who is sporting the Argyle Tall Tote in Mint.  She shows that the bags are great when you are on the go!  (I know, shameless pitch).  The car costs extra.

 


The fourth is my Aunt Laura, David’s mom.  She poses with the Argyle Tote Bag in Mint.  And the last is Aunt Laura and Rex.  Let’s be honest, the superstar in that photo is Rex.  I know he looks a little upset, but I swear he is always beaming in the holiday card. He sits comfortably in the Horizon Tote Bag in Twilight. 

*    *    * 

My mom called my Grandma this week to see if she and my Grandpa had looked at the blog yet.  Keep in mind that my Mom emailed them the address weeks ago.  Apparently the pronunciation “blahg” is genetic, because when my Grandma says blog it sounds more like “blaaaaaahhhhhhhhg”.  I was sitting next to my mom in the car listening to the conversation (starting with my Grandma).

“We don’t have email in California.”
“What do you mean? Do you have internet?”
“Yes.”
“Then you have email.”
 “Oh.  Well how do I get to it?”
“w-w-w-dot-t-h-e-t-o-t-e-b-a-g-c-h-r-o-n-i-c-l-e-s-dot-b-l-o-g-s-p-o-t-dot-c-o-m”
“ok so blaaaaaahhhhhhg spot?”
“No blog.  It rhymes with log.  Blog. Log.”
“Log. Blog. Got it.”

Like I said.  It’s genetic.  Lucky for me I seem to be the exception to the rule.


-Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment